Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Another day with you!

My dear Ava Grace,

Today was a better day. It seems as the further I get away from our last appointment, the better I am. Today you have been a active little thing. Kicking me all day. I love it! You keep on communicating to me with your little feet. We go back to your next appointment at the end of the month, but not before we go a couple of times to take more pictures of you! :) I love that I get to go every week to see your sweet face on the screen. Mrs. Christy takes lots of pictures and measurements so we can watch you grow! You are so long, by the way. Tall like your dad and skinny, unlike your mommy. I am half way through my pregnancy and you are not even a pound yet you little buggar! Mommy is willing you to be fat. Not many mommies would wish this on their baby. I am not like other mommies though. You will find this out and beg for a "normal" mommy. I can't wait to see your sweet face this week on the screen! I love you. Sleep well baby girl.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment